Home > Office Profile > History

Office Profile

History

1923 Shinzo Ohshiro registers as a lawyer
1924 Shinzo Ohshiro establishes Ohshiro Law Office in Harima-cho, Kobe
1954 Masaru Ohshiro enters Ohshiro Law Office
1960 Office moved to Higashimachi Building, Kobe Chuo-ku
1990 Yoshihiro Uetani becomes Ohshiro Law Office partner
1993 Office name changed to "Higashimachi Law Office"
Masaru Ohshiro is appointed Supreme Court Judge
Takao Kinoshita & Satoru Kohdera become Higashimachi Law Office partners
1995 Office moved to Kobe MK building, Kobe Chuo-ku, after old premises were destroyed in the Great Hanshin earthquake
1999 Office moved to present location in Create Kobe Building, Kobe Chuo-ku
2003 Takahisa Fukumoto becomes Higashimachi Law Office Partner
Commemorate the 10th anniversary of office name change to Higashimachi Law Office
2010 Noritaka Ono and Eiji Yoshida become Higashimachi Law Office partners
Higashimachi LPC established, Tokyo Office opened
Yousuke Tanaka becomes Higashimachi LPC partner
Present Japan Shipping Exchange member
Kobe Chamber of Commerce and Industry member
Fair Trade Institute member
Japanese Institute of International Business Law member
Japan Commercial Arbitration Association member
Go to top of page